วันอังคารที่ 2 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2553

"Best Days Of My Life" Robyn Z. (Dedicated to Haiti)

This Record was written by me a couple of months ago along with my Billboard Producers Lex and Los Aka "The Rush" It was written specifically for the World. We hope that you will join us as we try our best to support those who lost their lives on January 12th, 2010 in Haiti. I help my own all the time and now it is time to help them. Take this record and apply it to anyone who has lost a loved one and that person giving you "The Best Days" aka "Best Days Of My Life" Donate by going to www.redcross.org http please rate and comment and keep it clean. We are in a world crisis, so I hope you understand this type of tragedy can occur anywhere at anytime. Be blessed for what you have. Tomorrow is never promised. God Bless. www.twitter.com

terrorist news update

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น